What Is it? The World of Work Spring Seminar Series is a programme of six weekly, 50 minute online seminars on topics designed to inform and support you to improve your effectiveness as a manager and/or leader. Each Thursday at 1pm James and Jane work through a topic that will help you be better at your role as Leader or Manager.
Topics are chosen with managers of small teams and projects in mind but are relatable to everyone and anyone who is always looking to improve their ways of working.
What are the topics? This spring the subjects are
- Leading Teams During Change – 14th May
- Embracing Individual Difference in Your Team – 21st May
- Using Positive Psychology to Help Your Team Thrive – 28th May
- Helping Your Team Feel Safe and Building Trust – 4th June
- Empowering others and the power of Autonomy – 11th June
- Growing connection and communication in teams – Listening & Enquiry 18th June
Discounts – You can choose to attend an individual session or buy a pass to all 6 sessions for £95. This pass provides two seats at each session so you can include one of your colleagues. Passholders will also receive access to a recording of each session for their own use for one month following the session. Buy your pass here or for payment by invoice email email@example.com