We provide a range of face-to-face workshops and people development programs designed to help organizations improve performance, engagement and capability. Many of the topics we cover are also currently available as online workshops which are open to the public. You can review and register for any of our scheduled open workshops via our eventbrite page.
Our workshops are for groups of between six and 30 participants and can be delivered as one hour introductory sessions, half day explorations or full day immersive sessions. Our one hour introductory sessions can be delivered over breakfast or lunch sessions for time-pressed teams.
Our development programs are longer, delivered over six to 12 months and are comprised of a selection of topics and modules designed to meet the specific needs of the businesses we work with.
Our programs are typically designed to support a specific cohort of people in an organization (such as new managers and senior leaders) or to support a specific event within an organization (such as transformational change, business integration or new ways of working).
Face to Face Workshops
We deliver a range of face to face workshops covering the following topics, all of which can be incorporated into longer people development programs:
- Behavior and Behavior Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Creating a Vision and Mission
- Discovering Personal and Career Values and Drivers
- Emotional Intelligence
- Feedback: Receiving and Giving
- Implementing Huddles and Stand-up Meetings
- Intentional Leadership
- Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring
- Leading Change
- Leading through Stories
- Motivating Yourself and Others
- Personal Development for Work Success
- Psychological Safety for Leaders and Teams
- Setting Meaningful Goals
- The Power of Habits
- Trust: The key to team success
- Wellbeing and Resilience
To learn more about our face to face workshops, please get in touch using the form below.