This one hour, on-line seminar introduces some organizational culture theory and helps leaders learn about changing ways of working within their teams.
The seminar starts with an exploration of culture. We explore what culture is, some of the factors that contribute to it and some of the ways we can influence it as leaders and managers.
We then talk through a detailed process that leaders and managers can use to co-create a new set of ways of working within their teams. These team social contracts not only help teams define their ways of workings, they also increase acceptance of them and buy-in to them.
We conclude this seminar with discussions on two areas of culture that leaders may be interested in: quality and hierarchy. For each we discuss what it is and why it may matter. We also share some actions that leaders and team members could take to change or modify these aspects of their cultures.
What Participants Will Learn
- The basics of what an organizational culture is,
- How to co-create new ways of working in a team or organization,
- How to change culture in relation to quality of service or hierarchy.
Who this Seminar is for
- Leaders and managers who are looking to change the cultures in their teams,
- New leaders and managers looking to learn more about culture and team ways of working,
- Individuals looking to learn more about how groups of people work together.