This one hour, on-line seminar provides a helpful introduction to some important theories of change.
We start this seminar by exploring the differences between change and project management, before sharing some of the theoretical ways to think about and assess change in teams.
The seminar then goes on to dive more deeply into several ways to think about change. We refer to these as the lenses of change.
In these seminars we typically explore two of the following thee lenses: Process, Psychology and Culture. This is because discussing all three takes more than an hour.
For each lens we cover we provide some high level theory and a deeper dive into one or two particularly helpful models. We also share specific thoughts and guidance on how to lead change in your team using these lenses.
What Participants Will Learn
- The difference between change and project management,
- Key ways to think about organizational and team change,
- Two process models for leading organizational and team change,
- Two psychological models for leading organizational and team change,
- What organizational culture is,
- The mechanisms that exist for changing organizational culture.
Who this Seminar is for
- Leaders and managers who are leading team or organizational change,
- New leaders or managers looking to broaden their skill sets,
- Individuals who work in change or who would like to learn more about it.