This one hour, on-line seminar helps participants learn about and start their journey towards becoming an authentic leader.
The seminar starts with an overview of what authentic leadership is. We explain that it’s about leading from an internalized moral perspective, and share the behavioral patterns that comprise it.
We then move on to talk about self awareness and personal values, which are the bedrocks of authentic leadership. We share hints and tips with participants on how to further develop these.
The rest of the seminar works through the behavioral patterns associated with authentic leadership: authentic behavior, balanced processing and relational transparency. For each of these topics we explain what it is and why it matters, before going to on share hints and tips that leaders and managers can follow to embrace these ways of working.
What Participants Will Learn
- What authentic leadership is,
- The importance of self-awareness and values,
- How to be an authentic leader.
Who this Seminar is for
- Leaders and managers who want to lead in line with their morals,
- Individuals and leaders looking to learn more about their values,
- Aspiring leaders and managers looking to learn more about how to lead.