This one hour, on-line seminar introduces the concept of personal values, and helps individuals take the first steps towards discovering their own values.
The seminar stars with a discussion of how understanding our personal values can help us in our wider lives and in the workplace. It then goes on to share some types and lists of personal values to help participants start to explore their own values.
We then bring the importance and practicality of values to life in a discussion about values statements and by introducing the concept of hot-buttons.
The seminar concludes with the introduction of ”if-then” statements, a simple way of individuals to get better at managing values based conflict.
What Participants Will Learn
- What personal values are, and why they matter,
- How to discover your own personal values, and
- How to bring your values to life and live by them in work.
Who this Seminar is for
- Individuals looking to deepen their self-awareness,
- New leaders and managers who want understand their leadership approach,