This one hour, on-line seminar explores empowerment in the workplace.
It starts with an exploration of control in the workplace, a review of job-control factors in work and some questions about who is responsible for empowerment. Is it just the role of leaders, or does everyone have a role to play in empowerment?
The seminar goes on to reflect on what prevents autonomy in work, how you can assess empowerment in work and how individuals and leaders can use job-crafting to increase empowerment and autonomy.
The seminar then provides guidance on how to empower others and increase their autonomy, before concluding with a case-study look at Buurtzorg, a self-managed company from the Netherlands.
What Participants Will Learn
- The importance of job control,
- Common barriers to autonomy,
- How to increase autonomy and empowerment in teams,
- What self-managed teams may look like.
Who this Seminar is for
- Leaders and managers who want to increase autonomy and empowerment in their teams,
- Individuals looking for more autonomy in the workplace,
- Individuals who are interested in getting more control over their jobs