This one hour, on-line seminar explores some of our thoughts on the benefits and challenges of bringing diver groups together in the world of work.
We start this seminar with an exploration of our individual differences. We then ask participants to think briefly about their own personal individual differences.
The seminar goes on to explore the benefits that we gain as teams and organizations from increasing our diversity and our levels of inclusion. We also acknowledge and explore some of the challenges we face as well, particularly the complexities of “us and them” thinking.
As we move towards the end of this seminar we discuss the business case for inclusion in more detail. We then conclude by focusing on and sharing things that leaders and managers can do to improve inclusion within their teams.
What Participants Will Learn
- What individual differences are, and their own individual differences,
- The benefits of diversity and inclusion,
- The challenges of “us and them” thinking,
- Things they can do to improve inclusion within their teams.
Who this Seminar is for
- Leaders and managers who want to improve inclusion within their teams,
- Individuals who are interested in diversity and inclusion.