This one hour, on-line seminar explores some of the key areas that we think we should consider when looking to develop. The seminar starts with an introduction to our personal development framework, the “Think, Feel, Be, Do” approach.
We move swiftly on to explore the ”thinking” side of personal development. Here we discuss some of our cognitive biases and lessons we can learn from them.
Next we speak about “feeling”. We share insights into emotional intelligence, and steps we can take to improve these skills.
The third area we explore is “being”. Here we consider the importance of caring for our whole selves in the workplace, and embracing our individual differences.
The seminar concludes with a section on “doing” where we share ways to improve our personal effectiveness in the world of work.
What Participants Will Learn
- A simple, effective way to think about their personal development,
- Introductory insights into thinking and cognitive biases,
- The key components of emotional intelligence,
- Some basics of self-care, and
- Introductory tools to improve personal effectiveness.
Who this Seminar is for
- New leaders and managers who want to grow into their roles,
- Aspiring leaders and managers who want to develop for progression,
- Individuals who want to grow and develop as people.