This one hour, on-line seminar introduces one of our favorite subjects, positive psychology. We believe that it plays a huge role in our effectiveness and experiences in the world of work, as well as in our private lives.
We start this seminar with an overview of the subject, and by introducing the concept of self-talk. We share the importance of self-awareness and being mindful of our own thinking patterns.
The next section of this seminar explores how we can reduce negativity. We look at this from two angles: reducing our own personal negativity, and reducing negative thinking in our teams.
We then conclude this seminar with a conversation about improving positive thinking. Again, we look at this in two ways. First, we discuss how to improve our own positive thinking. We then go on to talk about things we can do to increase positive thinking within our teams.
What Participants Will Learn
- What positive psychology and self-talk are, and why they matter
- How to increase your own positivity,
- How to increase positivity in your team.
Who this Seminar is for
- Individuals looking to learn more about their thinking process and how to be more positive,
- Leaders and managers who want to create more positivity within their teams.