This one hour, on-line seminar uses our “Think, Feel, Be, Do” model as a framework for assessing and improving our performance and experience when working remotely.
We start by exploring the importance of our thought patterns and mindsets when working remotely. We then share helpful steps participants can take to improve their thinking.
Next we move on to the importance of our feelings when working remotely, and share the basics of emotional intelligence and tips for improved emotional management.
Our wellbeing is hugely important when working remotely, so next we discuss being true to ourselves and managing our physical and mental wellbeing. Again, we share hints and tips.
This seminar then concludes with a conversation about getting better at “doing”. Here we share some practical things you can do to improve your personal effectiveness when working remotely.
What Participants Will Learn
- Fundamentals of how to deliver feedback well,
- How to lead difficult conversations,
- A model for providing clear, structured challenge, and
- How to get better at receiving feedback.
Who this Seminar is for
- Individuals who would like to be better at working remotely,
- Individuals who are preparing to work remotely,
- Leaders or managers who are interested in how their team members may improve as remote workers.