This one hour, on-line seminar explores the importance of brining your organizational vision to life through your strategy, and helping your team members connect with it and work towards it.
We start this seminar with a discussion of the complex and fast changing nature of the world. We introduce the concept of VUCA, and touch on the importance of context within out teams.
We go on to talk about organizational visions and missions. We share what they are, what a good looks like, how to create them and how to cascade and co-create them within teams.
In the next section we share some basic models and thoughts around the process of strategy creation, which are focused at smaller teams and organizations.
We conclude this seminar with a detailed walk though of a “vision tree” process which leaders can use to help their teams elicit what’s needed for success and to bring their vision and strategy to life.
What Participants Will Learn
- The basics of VUCA,
- How to create a team or organizational vision and mission,
- Steps to use when creating a strategy,
- How to bring your strategy and vision to life in your team and translate them into actions.
Who this Seminar is for
- New leaders and managers who want to learn more about strategic leadership,
- Individuals looking to learn more about strategy in teams.