This one hour, on-line seminar explores how team members can work together more effectively to achieve their goals.
We start this seminar with a discussion of collaboration. We explore different types of collaboration that exist within teams, and when and how these different types are the most helpful.
The next section of this seminar covers working together at the same time. We focus on meetings and discuss the good and bad sides of them, before sharing hints and tips to improve them as well as guidance on how to co-create a best practice agreement for your team meetings.
We then go on to focus on how we collaborate asynchronously in teams. We explain what asynchronous working is, the challenges associated with it and we share some top tips for getting better at it in your team.
What Participants Will Learn
- How to use different types of collaboration,
- How to improve your team meetings,
- What asynchronous working is, and how to use it well in your team.
Who this Seminar is for
- Leaders and managers looking to improve team meetings and collaboration,
- New leaders and managers who want to learn more about collaboration,
- Individuals who are interested in how teams work together.